About Future Finance
As independent brokers and commercial funding experts, Future Finance are not tied to any one lender – so neither is your business. This means that we are in the best possible position to create the right solution for the unique needs of your business. Future Finance & Leasing Ltd is regulated by the Office of Fair Trading, so with your assets in our hands, you can enjoy real peace of mind.
Future Finance works with loan values from £5,000 to over £1 million plus. The minimum loan period is twelve months and can be as long as ten years. The typical funding term is five years for standard vehicles, equipment, plant and machinery. Ideally the loan term should reflect the assets useful working life or the time the business intends to keep it.
What is asset finance?
Whenever your business needs to a acquire an item or items of capital equipment, such as vehicles, equipment, machinery or other identifiable assets, asset finance can help.
Reasons for commercial and corporate companies to use asset finance – the right financial facility can help your business:
- Fund the cost of your asset for the duration of its working life.
- Fund your business expansion (acquisition of a competitor, organic growth)
- Preserve your bank/working capital facilities for a day trading (never use an overdraft to fund long life assets).
- Become more tax efficient.
- Spread the cost of VAT over the term of the agreement ties, thus assisting cash-flow.
- Re-finance existing assets (unencumbered), releasing monies to be used for expansion or acquisition cost.
- Acquire vehicles or equipment required to service a contract with a particular customer.
We make every effort to provide continuity of personal service at every stage of the process.
We can help…
- UK businesses
- Sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, PLC’s and LLP’s
- Start ups
- Companies with adverse credit & CCJ’s
- CVA’s and MBO’s
- Insolvent companies in receivership
- Phoenix companies
- Commercial morgages
- Refrigerated vehicles